With more than 20 years of diversified public accounting experience, June has worked with individual and business clients across a wide variety of industries, including real estate, construction, professional services, retail, manufacturing, and wholesale.
June’s practice focuses on the income and estate taxation needs of clients, providing assistance with the tax and accounting compliance and planning issues surrounding partnership and corporate taxation, estate tax matters and individual taxation, as well as other more general tax and accounting concerns.
June earned her undergraduate degree from the University of North Georgia where she graduated cum laude. Licensed to practice as a Certified Public Accountant in Georgia and South Carolina, June is an active member of the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants' State and Federal Legislative Task Force.
June is also active in the local community, focusing her efforts on church and civic activities. She is a past president of the Metro Marietta Kiwanis Club.
- Individual, Corporate, Partnership, and Fiduciary Income Tax
- Financial and Tax Planning
- Business Entity Selection
- Closely Held Business Consulting
- QuickBooks and Sage/Peachtree Accounting
- Internal Revenue Service Representation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Member of the GSCPA State and Federal Legislative Task Force